February - 2020
March - 2020
Hotel Serviced Apartment for rent in DaKao Ward, District 1 (Smiley 16 – 601). This is a fully furnished, 42m2,1-bedroom apartment with private kitchen and balcony, at only $650/month for long term and $35/day including electricity and service fees for short-term. From here, you can easily go to famous places such as Bitexco Financial Tower, Nguyen Hue Walking Street,Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Central Post Office, Saigon Zoo and Independence Palace.
- Are you in need of hotel or short-term serviced apartments by day or long term serviced apartments by month?
- Are you looking for a luxuryone bedroom serviced apartment, withprivate kitchen and balcony onNguyen Dinh Chieu Street?
- Are you looking for a serviced apartment near convenient storessuch as VinMart, CoopMart, Japanese Hachi Hachi shop and the best places to eat and drink in Saigon?
- Are you looking for a fully furnished serviced apartment, including electricity and service fees in Dakao Ward, District 1?
Smiley Apartmentserviced apartment chainwould like to introduce to you Smiley Apartment 16located in the alley 100 Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, District 1 – a wide car alley and only 50m away from Nguyen Dinh Chieu main street. From here you can go to the famous places of the Ho Chi Minh City such as Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Turtle Lake, Saigon Zoo,… and other entertainment venues such as the Building Bitexco, Dimond Plaza, Saigon Square, … In addition, there is a full range of convenience stores such as VinMart, CoopMart, Pharmacies, Restaurants, cafes, markets, grocery stores, department stores, banks in the surrounding area.
Smiley Apartment 16is located in Dakao Ward, District 1. With convenient location to the center of District 1 and neighboring districts, Smiley Apartment 16 is the first choice for foreigners to rent, and customers who are living and working in Ho Chi Minh City.
Smiley Apartment 16 – Serviced Apartment on Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1 near Independence Palace
Overview of Smiley Apartment 16:
The building has a ground floor + 6 upper floors, with a total of 11 apartments. The building has elevator, 24/7 security, and receptionist during office hours.
– Ground floor: There are the Apartment G02 (45m2) and bike parking, reception area, spacious sitting area.
– Floor 1: There are the Apartment G02 (45m2)
– Floors 2 to 5: There are 2 one-bedroom apartments (45m2) on each floor.
– Floor 6: There are the Apartments 601 (40m2) and laundry area.
– Address: 100/4 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao Ward, District 1.
Quote for Smiley Apartment 16
|1||SM16 – Unit G02||Ground||45m2||600||Window, Balcony|
|2||SM16 – Unit 102||1||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|3||SM16 – Unit 201||2||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|4||SM16 – Unit 202||2||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|5||SM16 – Unit 301||3||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|6||SM16 – Unit 302||3||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|7||SM16 – Unit 401||4||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|8||SM16 – Unit 402||4||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|9||SM16 – Unit 501||5||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|10||SM16 – Unit 502||5||45m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|11||SM16 – Unit 601||6||40m2||650||Window, Balcony|
|Rent includes: Tap water, linen change (once a week), housekeeping (3 times/week except Sunday and holidays), laundry 1-2times/week, high-speed Wifi, cable TV, bike parking, maintenance fee, management fee.
Rent excludes: VAT 10% and electricity 4,000 VND/kwh.
Description of 1-bedroom serviced apartment for rent on Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street (Smiley 16 – Unit 601):
- The apartment is 40sqm including 1 bedroom, 1 living room with kitchen and bathroom.
- The apartment has cool tile floor.
- The serviced apartment has balcony and large window that receives the wind and natural light for the room.
Furniture list at Smiley Apartment 16:
- Bedroom: Bed, mattress, bedside table, air conditioner, wardrobe, desk, LCD TV.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with dining table, 2 chairs, fridge, drinking water bottle, microwave, electric stove, pot, pan, dishes, plates, knives, chopping board, chopsticks, spoons, forks…
- Bathroom: Shower, mirror, sink, toilet.
- The apartment is equippedwith cable TV, and high speed Internet.
Rent: There are 2 types of rent for you to choose:
- Monthly rent: $650/month
The rent includes:Tap water, laundry (one or twice a week), linen change (once a week), housekeeping (3 times/week except Sunday and holidays), high-speed Wifi, cable TV, bike parking, maintenance fee, management fee.
The rent does not includeVAT 10% and electricity 4,000 VND/kwh
*Contract: The customer need to pay 1-2 months deposit and 1 month rent in advance.
- Daily rent: $35/day.
Rent includes:All costs excluding laundry and VAT.
* Contract: The customer need payment in advance.
Serviced apartment in district 1 near Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Diamond Plaza
Famous destinations near our serviced apartment on Nguyen Dinh Chieu
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Hoa Lu Stadium
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Ho Chi Minh City Television
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Le Van Tam Park
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Dimond Plaza
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Ben Thanh Market
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Turtle Lake
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Nguyen Hue Walking Street
- Apartment Smiley 16 near Independence Palace
If you are interested in our serviced apartments in Nguyen Dinh Chieu, please contact us through:
– Address: 100/4 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, DaKao Ward, District 1, HCMC
– Hotline: (+84) 907859727 – Ms. Tracy (SMS / Mobile / Viber / WhatsApp / Zalo) or (+84) 903867817 – Mr. Alex
– For other one bedroom serviced apartmentsin Smiley Apartment system, please click here.
Smiley Apartment has 16 branches located in District 1, District 2, District 3, District 8, District 10 and Binh Thanh District, HCMC, offering over 200 studio apartments, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom apartments. Each apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture providing the most comfortable living space for tenants. If you need to rent a serviced apartment in Ho Chi Minh City for both short-term and long-term, please contact us through our hotline for advice and support.